So here's a status of how things are going:
Android 2d Engine (Completed Features):
- Loading areas and displaying rendering to screen
- Independent frame-rate animated tiles/sprites
- Pixel based camera movement
- Character/Object loading/rendering
Android 2d Engine (Upcoming Features):
- Pixel based character/movement inside the area (DONE!)
- Character idle animation
- Render strings. (i.e. player names/levels/status)
- Loading previously saved areas.
- Editing and saving areas.
- Editing tileset properties (Tileset Editor).
- Works on Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows.
- No immediate upcoming features.
Master Server (Completed Features)
- Validating users
- Pathfinding character movement
- Track object/character positions/status/collisions
Master Server (Upcoming Features)
- Save player information